Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 06:08 AM

SNES (single player) - ZSNES w/WIP support
" "(multiplayer) - ZSNES w/netplay support
NES - NO$NES (great for hacking roms)
Arcade - Mame32K (the difference is netplay)
Heh, it took me a while to change this...
IPB Image
Credit goes to TheVoid for creating my wonderful avatar/personal pic.

#17 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:16 PM

i just started "Earthbound" for the SNES and it is so cool :ok:
it has a really smart kind of humor... i just hope the battles get more interesting because right now they are damn boring

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#18 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:18 PM

Earthbound, great rpg, one of my favs for the snes, where are ya right now Daka?

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#19 greywolf

greywolf

The Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:22 PM

I never could figure out how to get past the ghost-infested tunnel. I know I had to recruit that band in some way, but I could never figure out how.

#20 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:23 PM

Ya gotta go rescue Paula at the blue based village in the hills, and take care of the situation over there, once that's done the theater will open up and then you'll be able enter the theater and recruit the band after the show. :ok:

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#21 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:28 PM

im still at the very beginning in onett :ok:

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#22 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:29 PM

Ahh kk yeah things definitely pick up, the beginning is a bit boring imo but things will get better I assure you. :ok:

#23 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 04:43 PM

found a nintendo game with a mature theme ^^ first chapter you come across a waterlogged corpse of a 16 year old  :P . pretty big news for a nintendo game

Famicon Tantei Club 2... its been translated and it seems pretty cool :P

Posted Image

#24 Sinke

Sinke

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 05:15 PM

I have a cd with literally all games for Genesis ( Mega Drive 2) . I got it with emulator which enables you to play them on PS2.
One can always get mocked for being polite.

#25 Moogle

Moogle

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1035 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:24 AM

DakaSha, on May 14 2006, 04:43 PM, said:

found a nintendo game with a mature theme ^^ first chapter you come across a waterlogged corpse of a 16 year old  :P . pretty big news for a nintendo game

Famicon Tantei Club 2... its been translated and it seems pretty cool :P
Nasty...nasty thoghts...from that title >.<
I need to dl some more 64 stuff. And fix my directX so I can run it on the upstairs comp.

#26 Sinke

Sinke

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 11:30 AM

Mature game for SNES? Ghosts and Goblins!
One can always get mocked for being polite.

#27 Moonstrider

Moonstrider

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 01:49 PM

I use Nestopia for NES and SNES9X for SNES, sometimes ZSNES. Don't remember what I use for GB, hehe.

On NES i play a lot of the early castlevania stuff, metroid and megaman and a bit SMB and Ice Climber.

On SNES i play a lot of castlevania too. :ok: And Supermario World (Best Mario game ever imo, too bad the second one sucked.), Final Fantasy 3/6, Sim City and Metroid.

On GB i play a bit of rayman(GBC), lots of FF Tactics (GBA), lots of castlevania, mostly Aria of Sorrow (GBA) and Advance Wars (GBA).

#28 JimmyJ

JimmyJ

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 04:13 AM

A...bit of a bump, but whatta tha hey! Snes has a game called Terranigma, kinda wierd, but fun, its a little bit like Secret of mana. Also, try Secret of evermore! Both snes games!

#29 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 12:39 PM

yeah i started terranigma awhile ago. it is wierd ^^

Posted Image

#30 JimmyJ

JimmyJ

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 05:09 PM

Yeah, but i got stuck in this one place a while ago, and stopped there..

Reply to this topic